What to Wear for a Romantic Boudoir Shoot?
In Spruce Grove boudoir photo shoots are gaining in popularity, especially bridal boudoir. The resulting photos make a tantalizing gift for your groom. Even if it’s just for fun, the photos are something you and your loved one will appreciate seeing years from now for your beauty and confidence.
With the right combination of lingerie, accessories, and settings boudoir photos are elegant and tasteful. But many women in Spruce Grove are stumped when it comes down to what to wear. So we’ve put together some helpful tips on what lingerie to select for a classy boudoir photo shoot.
5 Romantic and Classy Looks for a Boudoir Shoot
- Baby Doll Nightie, Teddy, or Negligée. These outfits are flattering on just about every figure. They usually fall to a seductive length, just below the hip. They accentuate cleavage while concealing the tummy. Keep it romantic with pink and white or sultry with black and reds. Or play around with his favourite different colours, patterns, and fabrics.
- Corsets or Bustiers. Pair these with thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and high heels, and you will achieve a classic boudoir look. These are stylishly sexy and sophisticated when paired with romantic accessories such as a long string of pearls and flowers or candles scattered around a dimly lit setting.
- Bra and Panties. Bring a variety of bra and panty sets to your photo shoot. Start with basic black, then add white, and then other colours and patterns. These can range from pretty pink women’s hipsters to more intimate sets with sheer silk and lace. The key here is to make sure that you have the perfect fitting bra and panties.
- Casual Attire. Lacy or sheer tops, loose knit sweaters, cut-off jeans, sportswear, and pajamas can all look cute or sexy if photographed properly. A simple white tank top or camisole is a must!
- Something of His. If this is a gift for your boyfriend/fiancé/husband, bring something from his wardrobe. Anything that will make the images more personal and sexy to him! For example, let his oversized button-down shirt or plain white t-shirt subtly slip off your shoulder and pair it with only panties to create an alluring look he’ll love.
- Accessorize freely. You can easily modify the look by changing your accessories. Bring a variety of jewelry, scarves, hats, stilettos, boots, gloves, fishnets, stockings, garter belts, etc. The more you bring to compliment your lingerie the better! For more lingerie and accessory ideas, visit Romantic Notions in Spruce Grove!
Need more advice or a lingerie fitting?
Our lingerie experts have helped women all over Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park, and St Albert find stunning looks for their boudoir photo shoots. To book your consultation, contact us today!